That's curious. I just tried again, and now it works... I tried several times
yesterday without success, but today it just works. I tried your version with
-v initially but I suppose that's just verbose so that shouldn't matter. Tried
it as well without -v but it also works then, not surprisingly.

Oh well, at least it works now... I suppose it was the restart in some form
that did the trick.

Thanks for your upload, that was most kind, but it doesn't seem to be needed
anymore... :)

Cheers,
Jan-Jaap

On 21 October 2020 09:50:09 CEST, David Pitt <pit...@pittdj.co.uk> wrote:
>jjvdg...@vfemail.net, on 20 Oct, wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> I'm trying to build libsqlite but it's failing. According to
>> subversion there was activity on libsqlite3-0 last august, so I
>> suppose it should probably build and the problem is at my end,
>
>libsqlite3-0 has built here, and with
>
>RO_SHAREDLIBS=yes
>
>in the file
>
>gccsdk/build/build-setvars
>
>a !SharedLibs was also built.
>
>The build command was :-
>
>cd build
>../autobuilder/build -v libsqlite3-0
>
>Revision is 7437 and the host is Ubuntu 18.04
>
>The builds are here :-
>
>http://www.pittdj.co.uk/temp/libsqlite3_3.27.2-2_arm.zip
>http://www.pittdj.co.uk/temp/libsqlite3-dev_3.27.2-2_arm.zip
>
>> but I'm not sure how to fix it... Any suggestions?
>
>Unhelpfully this offers no clues as to what might be wrong.
>
>--
>David Pitt

Sent from my Gemini PDA with the AirmailĀ® app. Please excuse my verboseness - I
have a great keyboard and just cannot resist. Get a Gemini PDA from Planet and
type on the move! www.planetcom.co.uk

This free account was provided by VFEmail.net - report spam to ab...@vfemail.net

ONLY AT VFEmail! - Use our Metadata Mitigator to keep your email out of the
NSA's hands!

15GB disk! No bandwidth quotas!

Commercial and Bulk Mail Options!