On 07/06/2021 19:42, Cameron Cawley wrote:
Hi

I'm currently investigating why a number of tests in libxmp are failing when running on RISC OS. All of them are related to the depackers, which use an intermediate temporary file created using mkstemp() and fdopen(), however although depacking seems to work, the output file doesn't always work when reading it back in. I'm at a bit of a loss as to what's wrong, so I would appreciateĀ it if someone more knowledgeable could advise.

For reference: https://github.com/libxmp/libxmp/issues/369 <https://github.com/libxmp/libxmp/issues/369>

I'm probably way off base, but after a quick look at the stdout, I see a
lot of the fails complain about failing to load a module, could that be relevant? Is this a dl_open type plugin library that is failing to load?
If not, then what is the nature of the module that is failing to load?

Lee.