On 11 Mar, Theo Markettos wrote in message
    <20220311235417.4mamo4bgvuchj...@chiark.greenend.org.uk>:

> On Fri, Mar 11, 2022 at 09:48:38PM +0000, Cameron Cawley wrote:
>
> > I’ve noticed that the ccres subversion repository has recently been
> > migrated to GitHub. Would the same thing be possible for DeskLib? I’d be
> > interested in contributing some changes, and it would be easier if I
> > could work with branches and pull requests rather than loose patches.
>
> I've had a quick attempt: https://github.com/riscos-dot-info/DeskLib

That's useful -- thanks!

> If anyone on that list wants to provide an email address they are happy to
> live in the git history, please let me know.

> stevef = stevef <stevef>

i...@stevefryatt.org.uk is the address that I usually use for GitHub
submissions, and I'm happy for that to be used in any repos migrated from
riscos.info.

> adam = adam <adam>

I'd have to check back through my emails, but I was in contact with Adam a
couple of years ago over WinEd and DeskLib, so I may have asked him about
this.

> I'm not sure if anyone is looking after Desklib these days (Steve F
> committed something almost 2 years ago) so if you or anyone else wants
> direct commit rights to the github repo, do let me know your github
> username.

I was only making changes when necessary for WinEd, but would continue doing
that if anything is required in the future.

Moving the WinEd repo over has been on my to-do list for a while now, but
I've not really had any time for RISC OS work since last autumn, so it had
stalled along with a lot of other things. I've got a migrated copy here, so
should probably look at pushing it to GitHub at some point.

--
Steve Fryatt - Leeds, England

http://www.stevefryatt.org.uk/