Hi there.

I'm having trouble using a SrcSQL tag in a vrt that connects to an ArcSDE
feature class.

If I use SrcLayer everything works.

But if I remove SrcLayer, and add a SrcSQL with the simplest of queries (SELECT
* FROM USER.TABLE1) I get errors in ogrinfo:

ERROR 1: SQL Expression Parsing Error: syntax error
ERROR 1: SQL statement failed, or returned no layer result:
SELECT * FROM GDBMAN.SREGA_PERIMETROS_REGA
ERROR 1: SQL Expression Parsing Error: syntax error
ERROR 1: SQL statement failed, or returned no layer result:
SELECT * FROM GDBMAN.SREGA_PERIMETROS_REGA
FAILURE:
Unable to open datasource `sde_Regadio_SQL.vrt' with the following drivers.

Any idea why this is?

Thanks,
Duarte