When doing some dependency updating for my GDAL I noticed that OGDI stopped
working, and it looks like it's because of a change in PROJ 4.8 - not only was
the projects.h removed from installation, but the nad_init call changed (ie
binary incompatibility).

There hasn't been a release since the 3.2 beta 2 in 2008, and neither has the
cvs source on Sourceforge been updated.  There is a bug report there about this
PROJ issue from over a year ago.

Will this ever be fixed?  Is there a simple patch to fix it?

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"I ache, therefore I am.  Or in my case - I am, therefore I ache."

- Marvin