I need to load a set of shapefiles into a tablespace (on a different hard
drive) where I have more dataspace.  I have been using ogr2ogr to load
shapefile up to this point using windows command prompt and batch files.  I
created a tablespace using pgAdminIII but I can not find a way to assign the
data to the tablespace from ogr2ogr.  I googled but did not find a way to do so.

Is there a way not listed in the help function or docs?

Bruce