Hello All,

I am currently using GDAL 1.9 and I'm writing out GPX files for uploading onto
Garmin units.  Garmin has many different GPX extensions (gpxx, gpxtpx, gpxtrx,
etc) for defining extra attributes for their GPS data.  I am wondering how I
would specify these multiple extensions in my code?  Currently, I am defining a
single extension as shown below:

ds = drv.CreateDataSource(outputFilePath, new string[] {
"GPX_USE_EXTENSIONS=YES","GPX_EXTENSIONS_NS=gpxx","GPX_EXTENSIONS_NS_URL=http://www.garmin.com/xmlschemas/GpxExtensions/v3"});}

How would I go about setting more namespaces (gpxtpx, gpxtrx, ...)?  And then
how would I specify that an attribute belongs in a particular extension?

Thanks,

Chris

Chris Pouliot  |  GIS Application Developer
MN.IT Services @ Department of Natural Resources
(651) 259-5491 (w)  |  christopher.poul...@state.mn.us
[cid:image002.jpg@01CEDB9E.F20C9670]<http://www.mn.gov/oet>  Information
Technology for Minnesota Government   |   mn.gov/oet<http://www.mn.gov/oet>