The github: https://github.com/aboudreault/mapserver_dev-cookbook

Note that I started to upgrade the environment to be compatible with the latest vagrant. I will also update the README file in the repo since the procedure will be easier (since a few things I was using have been directly integrated as vagrant plugin).

I plan to finish this during the next week.

Alan