Hi *,

I use the following command:

rasterliteDriver.CreateCopy("RASTERLITE:GeoDatabase.db,TABLE=raster_test", source, 1, options, null, null);

to read every gdal raster in my rasterlite database. After reading I'm also able to read another raster of vector file into the sqlite database. Everything works fine.

My Problem is now if I do this the other way around:
Then I first read a vector file into a spatialite database, and after that I want to read a raster file into the same database I get the following exception: "does not exist in the file system, and is not recognised as a supported dataset name"

Does anybody know what I'm doing wrong?

Best regards,

Marcel