Kshitij and Varun have good GSoC proposals. Auto georeferencer and PostGIS
raster write support. They are from the same college studying under Dr.
Rajan. Kshitij proposed both ideas.

May I suggest that they work as a team with each being the primary coder of
their respective project?

--
Best regards,
Chaitanya Kumar CH