From: gdal-dev-boun...@lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:gdal-dev-boun...@lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of DeHaan, Dave
Sent: Saturday, April 05, 2014 3:23 AM
To: gdal-dev@lists.osgeo.org
Subject: [gdal-dev] OGR SQLAnywhere driver

Hello,

I recently mentioned on gdal-dev that we would like to contribute an OGR driver
for SAP SQL Anywhere.  I have opened ticket 5430
http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/5430 to track this.  A patch file is attached
to the ticket.

My apologies for not getting this uploaded before the 1.11.0 first beta was
prepared.  We would certainly like to get this into 1.11.0 RC1 if at all
possible (sorry for the tight timeline).

Best regards,

Dave DeHaan

Dr. David DeHaan
PI HANA Plat DM