Hi Even,

Unfortunately I have no time, so let it be in next release.

Best regards,
    Dmitry

25.09.2014 01:31, Even Rouault пишет:
Le mercredi 24 septembre 2014 23:25:19, Dmitriy Baryshnikov a écrit :
Hi,

I'm looking the http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/Release/1.11.1-News and
not found the SXF bug, which I fixed (#5647).
I'll be nice to add this fix to 1.11.1 too.
Dmitry,

Yes, it is not mentionned since it is was fixed in trunk only, and not in 1.11
branch. You can backport it now if you wish, so that it is queued for next
stable release (but not sure it will be worth issuing a RC2 just for that if
there are no other issues reported).

Even

Best regards,
      Dmitry