please remove me from this list

________________________________

מאת: [EMAIL PROTECTED] בשם Mihaela Vitalariu
נשלח: ג 3/4/2008 2:55 PM
אל: gdb@gnu.org
נושא: problems with gdb

Hello, i have Mandriva 2008.0 installed and gdb 6.7.1, compiled by me from
sources.

Lately gdb started to behave very strangely, i set a breakpoint and it stops,
but when i type "next" it waits forever, and i can't debug my programs any more.

Any idea what could be the cause?

Thanks in advance,
Wolverine

viruses.