Am 19.09.2011 11:13, schrieb Lex Trotman:
On 19 September 2011 18:38, Alexander Petukhov<de...@apetukhov.ru>  wrote:
I would like to store debugger settings such as watches, breaks, target etc
in a project file.

These are not the settings that apply to a plugin in a whole but look like
being related to files
user is working with, i.e. a project.
The files a user is working with are not necessarily a project.
Especially for something as general as debugging it is important that
you also support workflows that don't involve having a project file
open (as well as ones that do of course).

Doesn't that mean another type of session is needed? a debug session?

I think it makes sense to tie debug stuff to projects. Doing it any other way probably means lots of extra work and maintainance effort, for a use-case the author doesn't even have.

Best regards.