On 11-10-10 11:52 AM, Colomban Wendling wrote:
Le 07/10/2011 19:00, Nick Treleaven a écrit :
On 07/10/2011 17:55, Thomas Martitz wrote:
Now, what we could do, for example, is to create another Team called
"Contributors" or something, and this Team could have Pull only access
(even without being in a team, anyone can still clone/pull).  Myself,
I would probably go into the "Contributors" Team, since I contribute a
fair bit, but I don't have commit access.

Man, give this man commit access already!

You've done so much invaluable work for this project, you well
deserved it.

I agree, I support Matthew joining the core team.

I second this if he wants to :)  So Matthew, do you want to become core
developer ?

Sure!  That would be great!

Thanks guys,
Matthew Brush