On 11-10-18 01:33 PM, Matthew Brush wrote:

Not really (I'm kinda stupid remember :) I think I'm confused about how
it used to work and you're confused about how it works now :)

I think I see what you're talking about, ui_hookup_widget() is attaching the widget to the owner Gobject's datalist. Ok, I think to avoid fixing all of Geany's code that uses this, I will make the new ui_hookup_object() to do this same thing as well, then we can worry more about getting rid of what's left once we port the rest of the UI to GtkBuilder.

I'll report back once I've got it working and we can go from there.

Cheers,
Matthew Brush