On 12-03-01 02:52 PM, Dominic Hopf wrote:
Hi everyone,

Lex pointed me to the issue, that the pages for the third-party plugins
at http://plugins.geany.org/ are empty. I have to admit, that I maybe am
not that up-to-date and thus, am not sure what actually happened to
those plugins.

Last thing I know of them is, that they were in the same SVN repository
at SourceForge as Geany-Plugins. After the migration to GitHub they are
gone - I guess that is intended.

Does anyone know what happened to them? Do they exist anymore and just
in another place? Or should I really remove them from the website?

Regards,
Dominic

Hi,

For as long as I can remember those 3rd party plugins pages have been blank there.

Geany Mini Script was always outside of the "real" plugins source tree in SVN and was removed for Git. IIRC someone has recently shown interest in maintaining it and so IMO it should go into Geany-Plugins proper (ie. not 3rd party) with a working README.

I have no idea what the other 2 are for, but like I said, I've noticed them before and IIRC they never had any content there or code in the Geany-Plugins project (at least since I've been around, maybe Git can tell for sure?).

Cheers,
Matthew Brush