On Wed, 7 Mar 2012 19:26:45 +1100, Lex wrote:

>Hi Frank,
>
>Good question.
>

>> Well... which means its not really defined what the user will expect
>> once he push the button. Therefore we do have at least 2.5 major
>> behaviors:
>> - Geany is calling a browser and opening a webpage with info
>> (spellcheck plugin)
>
>Which gets a 404 error for me, and anyway expecting online connection

Oops. I'm afraid this is already broken for a very long time but now
fixed.

If there is a final solution to the general question about the Help
button behaviour, I'm willing to change the Spell Check plugin
accordingly.

Regards,
Enrico

P.S.: please don't wonder about the late reply+fix, I'm terribly behind
the list traffic :(.