On 16/07/2012 18:36, Enrico Tröger wrote:
the make/MSYS build system support seems to get better and
better due to Nick's and Dimitar's work on it

Well, it's quite basic and needs a bit more work like allowing overridden CFLAGS. It doesn't install files like README, geany.html, etc. It also doesn't regenerate dependencies for each source file on-the-fly like autotools (and I expect Waf) does.

It wouldn't bother me if Waf support was removed, but OTOH it looks like quite a lot of work went into it. I don't mind adding obvious updates to wscript when necessary, but can't promise to test them ;-)

Nick