Hi, Sorry for the brief answer. Currently to be honest its not my main topic :( Will become better soon I hope.
On Sun, 20 Jun 2010 14:02:12 +0100 André Glória <[email protected]> wrote: > 3) I've been generating the html by explicitly writing *rst2html -stg > --stylesheet=geany.css ./geany.txt geany.html* this is because > running *make doc* inside the geany's doc directory gives me the > *make: *** No rule to make target `doc'. Stop.* error. > I'm not sure but I see that in the doc folder there is only the > Makefile.am and Makefile.in, in "my days" the make tool looked for a > Makefile file, without any extension. Times change and I probably > didn't get the memo :p. (I don't write a makefile in quite some > time...) Where's the problem? IIRc Makefile will be generated but autotools stuff is still some big miracle to me. > 4) I noticed 1 typo in geany.txt and made a little change (added a > period to a sentence) to have the correct behaviour out of OmegaT. > I'm thinking, in the end, of sending a patch with the changes I make. > It's the most practical thing right? Or I shouldn't touch geany.txt > at all? Nope. geany.txt can be updated in case of a misspelling, wrong info or just extension by some useful fact. Just send a patch to geany-devel mailing list at best so one of the committers can have a look onto patch and submit it to subversion in case of its a good suggestion. Cheers, Frank -- http://frank.uvena.de/en/
pgpS7Sv1SvO4V.pgp
Description: PGP signature
_______________________________________________ Geany-i18n mailing list [email protected] http://lists.uvena.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/geany-i18n
