Hi, I'm posting this to the "i18n" list because it just bounced off of the "devel" list (I just remembered I insubscribed some time ago), also because I know you devs are around here too ;-)
I'm running Geany 0.21 on Windows Vista and I've configured the following build command for html files: C:\software\tidy.exe -i %d\%f (tidy.exe is a Windows version of the Linux "tidy" command that cleans up and validates html files) This command works perfectly in a command line window and I can even redirect the output to another file (for example: C:\software\tidy.exe -i c:\tmp\mytestfile.html > c:\tmp\tidyfile.html) But when I run it from inside Geany, as a custom build command, it only works with small files, crashing always when the output in the compiler window reaches 4069 bytes (4KB). Is this a known "bug" or is this a "feature". Is there any workaround? Also, when I use the ">" character to redirect the output to a new file, Geany complains that it cannot find a file named ">". For more information, this works perfectly on my linux box. Thanks in advance, -- Lucas Vieites [email protected] http://blog.codexion.com
_______________________________________________ Geany-i18n mailing list [email protected] https://lists.uvena.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/geany-i18n
