From: kmmontandon <kmmontan...@gmail.com>
Sender: gears-users@googlegroups.com
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 23:03:28
To: Gears Users<gears-users@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [gears-users] Any plans on updating?

Is Google Gears going to ever be updated, or is it pretty much dead?

I'm asking because I'd like to be able to search my old Myspace
messages (yes, I know), and it's impossible, because Gears can no
longer search the Myspace PM database, since last fall.  Seems like
this project is entirely defunct.