Hi

I stumbled upon this problem several time.
I select a Navigator and want to click on it.
But it's actually another element that receives the click.
This can happen because Selenium clicks at the middle of the singleElement
represented by this Navigator.
And it could be that something else is displayed at that exact coordinates.

It works on my machine, but doesn't on others with a different screen
resolution (or when I manually play around with my browser test window
size, because I'm moving it to another screen for instance)
=> On my machine, I also have this 'other element', but it's not reaching
the middle of the Navigator I want to click on, so I don't see the problem.
On another browser resolution, the center of the Navigator is obstructed by
this other -clickable- element. And the resulting behavior is not the
expected one, and hard to diagnose.

Is there a way to ensure that the element that received the click is the
one we targeted ?
I'dl like to print a warning, or even throw when that happens, as it's
clearly not by-design of the test author.

Thanks,

François