*Anti-Aliasing*
The quality of the screen presentation iis strongly improved with the
anti-aliasing-technology. Edges are smoothed and the layout is looking much
more realistic, even in small zoom modes.

*Automatic Ground Plane*
This function fills unused areas of a layout with copper automatically.
This accelerates the corroding process and saves corroding material. You
may also use this function to create a screen for HF-boards. You can also
define thermal-pads on the automatic ground-plane.

*Test function*
This function is very helpful to check your layout. You can click on any
position of your layout, and Sprint-Layout will find all connected
layout-elements, and light them up. This makes it very easy to check the
signal flow of the layout.

*Connections (Rubberbands)*
With the help of the connections, you can simplify the routing process.
Straight rubberband lines are used to indicate connections that have not
yet been routed. This may help you not to forget any tracks. The rubberband
lines are also helpful to find a suitable position for components. You may
use them to avoid crossing tracks when placing the components on the board.

*The Autorouter*
There is simple point-to-point autorouter integrated in Sprint-Layout. This
autorouter is able to connect two points of your layout. These two points
are defined with a connection (rubberband). The autorouter was not
designed, to generate whole boards at once. This is usually not possible.
To create a proper layout, you have to design it mostly by yourself. The
autorouter in Sprint-Layout is designed as an easy to use autorouter. You
don't have to make obscure specifications and options. The autorouter is as
simple as the whole software.

*High resolution and accuracy*
The resolution and the accuracy of Sprint-Layout was increased
substantially. This concerns also the grid settings and the maximum zoom
factor. It is now possible to define a grid-value up to 1m. So it is no
problem to design even very fine layout structures. Also the selection of a
special grid-value with the grid-menu is very easy. Just select the desired
value from the popup-menu, which is filled with all default grid-values,
either in inch or metric values. Of course you can easily extend this
grid-menu with your own-defined grid-values. You can change the current
grid also with the numeric keys 1-9 on your keyboard. Thes keys are working
as hotkeys with predefined grid-values.

*Several boards*
A Sprint-Layout file can contains several boards. So you can add all boards
of a project to one file. With a single click you get access to any board
of your project.

*The Footprint-Wizard*
The footprint-wizard helps you to create special footprints for components.
You can specify the footprint-type and the parameters and the wizard
creates your footprint automatically. Every footprint-type has different
parameters. These parameters are displayed and explained in a little
picture in the footprint-wizard. All changes that you made will be
displayed in the preview immediately. If you have set all parameters, the
footprint-wizard creates the footprint and you can place it on your layout.

*Properties-Panel*
The properties-panel offers the possibility to edit all important
properties of your layout-elements without calling special dialogs. Besides
you can edit here special properties like positions, etc. The
properties-panel responds on the current selection on your layout. Just
select the desired element and edit its properties directly in this panel.
All changes that you make in this panel will be displayed on your layout
immediately, so you can always see the result of your changes. With the
help of the multi-selection possibilty, you can even change properties of
as many elements as you like at one go.

*The Selector*
The Selector is a mighty tool. You can use it to search and select special
elements on your layout. So it is possible to search and select all pads
with a special shape or size. If the desired elements are selected, they
can be changed in common with the properties-panel. The Selector can also
help to analyze your layout. So you can list e.g. all tracks sorted by
their widths. Such lists can help you to find unwanted elements.

*Design-Rule-Check (DRC)*
Because of little inaccuracies while a PCB will be produced, there are some
tolerances and limitations to keep, to get a usable Board. These values are
named "Design Rules". Sprint-Layout is able to check some important design
rules, e.g. the minimum clearance distance between 2 copper tracks, etc.
After a DRC is finished, all detected problems are listed in clear text and
the problem-areas will be marked with a white hatch. Now you can examine
the problems one after the other and correct them.

*Scanned copies*
You can load a bitmap in the background of your layout. This bitmap can be
a scanned-copy from an existing layout. You can use this bitmap as an
original to trace the layout. The bitmap must be available as a bitmap file
(BMP or JPG). The resolution should be between 300-600 dpi. A pure B/W
color depth is recommended, but not absolutely necessary.

*Printing*
Various options are available to print your layouts, solder masks,
component-mounting-plans, silk-screens or drilling-plans on paper sheets or
transparent film. The printout position is adjustable and the tile-option
allows you to repeat the printout of small designs in x- and y-direction,
to save film and material. The printout can be scaled. All changes you make
will be displayed in the preview immediately.

*Higher resolution and accuracy*
The resolution and the accuracy of Sprint-Layout is increased tenfold. This
concerns also the grid settings and the maximum zoom factor. So there is no
problem to design very fine layout structures.

*Selector*
The new selector is a powerful tool. With this tool you can find and select
specific elements of your layout, and edit them simultaneously with the
help of the new multiselect-function. For example, you can select and edit
all pads with a specific shape or drilling.

*Automatic capture mode*
This new capture mode makes it easier to place pads or tracks. Whenever the
mouse gets close to a capture-point, the mouse will be captured to this
point, and helps you to connect exactly. This is particularly very helpful,
if some connections are lying out of the grid.

*New Crosshair*
The new crosshair is now consistently involved in every action. It can
display additional 45 lines and the numeric values of the coordinates
directly on the crosshair.

*Circular arrangement*
The exact circular arrangement is a tricky and invidious job. Sprint-Layout
has now a special assistant for that. You will only have to define the
necessary parameters, and you can see the results of your parameters in a
preview before you complete the action.

*Isolation milling*
The isolation milling was completely revised. All individual jobs like
isolation milling, drilling or cut-out will now be written in one plotfile.
So typical problems with the origin in various files will be prevent.

If you create your *circuit board layout* with the *Sprint Layout* program
from ABACOM, please observe the following tips. Basically, it makes sense
to use all the *prescribed standard-layers of sprint Layout*.

We are happy to take care of* generating the production data* (Extended
Gerber) for you. You just have to send us your* *.lay file* along with your
order. All further steps are taken care of *by our CAM engineers*.

So I am making a new map and I add the basic sprint layout as shown in the
image below and now whenever I start I always start out going the sprint
speed. Once I am moving and I press shift which is supposed to make me
spring nothing happens, but when I let go then I go to walk speed. If that
did not make sense this is a summary: Sprint layout makes me sprint at
start instead of walking and sprint button makes me walk normally.

The issue seems to be that the layout is working when i preview it as I run
the game, but it is not registered until I hit the sprint button the first
time. So until I hit shift I am sprinting and after that it works.

Hi. Our active sprint board looks a little wonky, with the stories
occupying horizontal rows across the swimlanes (instead of being
represented as cards.) Does anyone know what configuration is required to
get back to the basic view where stories are shown as cards and subtasks
indent beneath each story?

You can click on board button at the top right of your screen and then
click on config and then at the left side click on swimlanes. Here you can
change your view by choosing on of the option in dropdown. (in this picture
it is based on stories)

With Sprint-Layout, you can design your PCBs quickly and easily. The
software comes with everything; a software design tool should need and
have; there are zero restrictions to the software on designing your circuit
board.

Even professional features like the export of Gerber-files (which are
supported by almost every PCB manufacturer. If you own a CNC milling
machine) or isolation-milling that have HPGL created for them are included.

Two layers exist (Copper and silkscreen) for each side of the board. You
have the option to use an outline layer for the board contour or two
additional inner layers for multilayer boards. Extra features are solder
masks, SMD masks, automatic ground planes, signal flow tests.

Many options are selectable when printing the design, the component
mounting plan, or the solder mask on paper or film. The software also has
an extensive and comfortable printing option that allows you to print your
layouts or component mounting plans on paper or foil.