Hi,

Just to add to the conversation, E. macularias is
found native to (amongst other countries) Afghanistan.
Temps do go up to 90F in Kabul (where they are found
around human dwellings), however, the temps go down to
as low as 53F during the night (at least over the next
ten days). There is no rain there over the next ten
days. The humidity levels range from 20% during the
day to 50% during the evening. More than likely all
their moisture comes from their prey during this time
of year, since dew doesn't condense at the above
temperatures. While they get a lot of sun over there,
this species of gecko hides beneath rocks during the
day for the most part, though they do come out
occasionally during the day. Sun rises around 5AM and
sets around 6PM. Just thought I would add a little
info from their native land to help you with your
setup. I hope your leopard gecko begins eating again
and gets better soon! :o)

Peace,

Paul

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com