There are different medications for different types of parasites. Best bet is to have a fecal exam done, and treat only if the lizards have parasites. I think I mentioned testing Spoon for cryptosporidia. This is not found on a standard fecal exam. You need to have an acid fast stain done. Most vets usually send this test out to a lab.
        Symptoms of crypto are not eating and wasting away. I see this parasite a lot in leopard geckos. If you don't find any parasites in high numbers on a fecal float and direct, I would be very suspicious of crypto.
Catriona