Julie Bergman wrote:

> Aside from "the snake ate the gecko," which I have heard a few times, I
> had someone e-mail me about an injured leopard gecko who was kept with a
> frilled dragon and a bearded dragon! LOL!

I've had a few inquiries like that. I think one of the prizes goes to
the person who asked if I knew how his day geckos could be escaping.
He'd lost 4 of them in less than 2 months and wanted find the escape
route before he bought another one. Seems the 50 gallon tank had a tight
fitting glass lid, not a screen which might have tears he didn't know
about. He was wondering how strong gold dust geckos are, and could they
possibly push up against the lid and escape through the resulting gap.
If the goldies could escape that way, he'd have to find a way of
weighing down the lid so the Meller's Chameleon in there with them
couldn't escape too.

Hilde