I hope you got the jest of my Diamond Dogs was that it probably is beyond
the scope of the profession at this time to try to set standards as to the
what the species or morph should look like. They aren't actually dogs coming
from the same lineage. They are different species and each will be
completely different if we tried to standardize them. If someone was to try
to set standards, it would be a major undertaking just for the Leopard
geckos alone. I didn't know the subject had already been covered previously
as I am a newcomer to this group.

I am serious about the legislation and the organization of this hobby. The
Fish & Wildlife has taken away pet insects, even dead insects, wild birds,
game birds, mammals of all sizes, some tortoises, they're working on snakes
right now. Are you affected yet? You will be soon. They are even starting to
tackle the fish industry which everyone thought was untouchable.

Ray Tripp
BugEaters