Hello,

I am also new to the lists! Where are you from? I am
from the UK and I wish you could buy some Strophurus
species here.

I am currently keeping Phelsuma laticauda laticauda,
Phelsuma lineata bombetokensis, Eublepharis
macularius, Tropiocolotes steudneri, Gekko gecko, and
Paroedura pictus.

I also have experience in keeping Phelsuma m. grandis,
Goniurosaurus luii, Coloynx mitratus, Rhacodactylus
cilliatus and Tropiocolotes tripolitanus.

And im collecting the following at the Hamm Show in
Germany in march: Phelsuma lineata dorsivitatta,
Phelsuma klemmeri, Phelsuma abotti chekei, and
Phelsuma laticauda angularis. Can you tell im getting
into Phelsumas? :)

Claire

-------------------
-------------------
Brandon Macy wrote:

     Hello,

     My name is brandon.  I am new to this list and
 new to the GGA.  My main interests are in
 Rhacodactylus and Strophurus.
     What do the rest of you keep?
     How long will it be until i get one of the
 bi-annual magizines or newsletters?  Also, I want to
 order some back issues, but i get no reply from the
 "bookstore", is there a number i can call that
 anyone knows of?

     Thanks!

     Brandon