Hello Mr Bugeater ;-)

So what books would you recommend in terms of Helmeted geckos, the only book I have that does any coverage of them, is the "Breeding and keeping of Geckos" by John Coborn, but it is pretty useless, as it just described what you would say for any ground living gecko.

I am always, eager to find a new gecko book, so if you have any recommendations, please let me know

Thanks
Jon
---------------------------
Jon Isaksson
Manchester
UK

Jon,

I carry books for sale with more information on Helmeted Geckos than
what I'm going to supply here. From what I saw when I was in Morocco,
they are near the coast. It is sandy with some various sized gravel and
larger rocks. They will hide under rocks, shoes, in tin cans, shells
and other debris. It seems to shine constantly in Morocco. Overnight, a
mist rises or rolls in from the Atlantic and eventually it burns off by
about 10-10:30Am. It is very nice weather until it burns off. We
wouldn't find any out and about at night unless we scared them somehow.
I was there the end of June and early July. Once the temps got up to
134+F in a storm. Several people died and we found herps dead in their
hiding places.

I just saw the movie Hildago. You gotta check it out!

BugEaters
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.Bug-Eaters.com
We've Got What You're Hungry For!