Hi Leann and All,

Recent delays in publications are due largely to life-changing
events of the past 6 months that have taken all my free time.
Things are getting back to normal now that we've moved
except that Dee and I will be adoptive parents of two wonderful
children in about two weeks : )

Gekko is close to going to print and should be done in August.
It's a fat 44 pages and looks like one of the best issues to date.
It will be worth the wait!

Neil

Members and interested persons:

I have had many inquiries lately about when the next publication is due to
GGA members.

The next publication, Gekko 4.1, is at the lay-out stage.  It is difficult
for me to say when it will come out (August or September) as all of our
publications are put together by volunteers.  These volunteers give their
time generously, however the GGA can only ask for many hours before we begin
to intrude on their professional time.

GGA membership is based on publications, 2 Gekkos and 4 Chit Chats, and not
on 12 calendar months.  If, for whatever reason, publications are slow in
coming, then we extend all memberships accordingly.  In the past, a
membership year has averaged about 18 months.

The current membership is due Chit Chat 13, 14, 15, and 16, and Gekko 4.1
and 4.2.

Thank you to each paid GGA member.

Leann Christenson
Membership Secretary