Hello Camille,
                I can not honestly think of a lone volume on reptile anatomy
and physiology. The best source is Carl Gans Biology of the Reptilia but this
is divided into 19 volumes. Some of the earlier volumes are tough to find and
pretty high dollar. Some of the veterinary books on reptiles go into a little
A & P. If you are in an animal science program I would think that your school
library would have some academic herp texts or you can check though your
library to see what electronic journals they subscribe to. Journals would be
the best source for information and is current. Good luck
Michael

Michael W. Hance
Graduate Research Assistant
University of Tennessee Knoxville
Department of Comparative Veterinary Medicine
Veterinary Teaching Hospital Lab#225
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Lab Phone 865-974-5835