Hi Jared,

90-100 days at 68-77 F (day/night) is about normal for incubation.
If it's less than 80 days, incubation temperature is too high.
4 months is about the max time for incubation.

Your female will need extra calcium before the next clutch,
either snails or oral calcium will work.

Neil

Neil Meister
Semaphor Design Company Inc.
6450 Young St. Suite 4, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada B3L 2A3
Phone: (902) 455-0133 Fax: (902) 455-0212
www.semaphor.ca