So the list has come to life ;-)

I look forward to the book being published.

Our little girl just laid another egg! ;-) The previous egg with the mold.... does not look quite dead so I have left in the incubator.

Here is the girl in question this evening post egg lay and slough:

http://herptrader.com.au/tmp/kinks.jpg

Still hopping to hear from those who have had similar experiences.

regards __daavid

Daavid wrote:

Dear Michael,

No sign of pain. She sloughed last night. She is also most entertaining when hunting her prey.

Each meal is dusted with calcium (66%) and herp-t-vite (33%) though obviously some of it gets brushed off before the prey gets eaten. In any case the male eats exactly the same. She has only laid the two eggs so I doubt her calcium requirements would differ too much from the males.

They both get good UV also.

regards __daavid

Lockhart, Michael wrote:

I am not sure but if the animal were in pain, They would let you know. I
have a bearded dragon that has a hump in its back like that, I think
he's a little retarded though, His bottom lip sticks out further than
his top lip and his tounge hangs out of his mouth a lot. He also is
really slow, But he was the runt of his litter so I think that explains
why mines all sqrewy, Have you tried maybee increaseing calcium? Or
maybee its getting too much and getting growths from the
calcium.......Very perplexing.