I just got back from the entire crew's trip to the vet.  First the good
news:  the girls all seem to be fine, just jumpy from the move.  He took a
blood sample from Carrots just to be sure, since she is the most subdued.
Rocky is on the other end of the spectrum, waving her tail and running about
frantically.  On inspection they all look healthy so unless Carrots' tests
show something it's back to business as usual with the girls.  I'll have
results on Monday.  Someone (either Rocky, Ellipsis, or Smiley) regurgitated
some worms on the way home though.

Now the not good news.  Peanut has a very high white blood cell count and
major signs of kidney disease.  The vet thinks it's a particular kind of
gout where crystals enter the tissue (I forget the name he said).  He also
has pinworms.  Vet prescribed Fortaz, with subcutaenous injections every
other day, which I'm not looking forward to doing.  Peanut's weight was down
from 84g to 76g since Monday (he hasn't eaten anything in that span) so I'll
also start syringe feeding him Carnivore Care.  He's even more listless and
I'm really worried about him by the vet was pretty optimistic.  We go in for
a follow-up on Tuesday.  If he's not doing any better by then we will
revisit crypto as a possibility.  My vet doesn't like to test for it since
he feels the test is unreliable enough to be useless.  If the current
treatment doesn't help I'm going to insist on the test anyway.

In the meantime I will switch my mealworms to a different gutload (or at
least start the transition since picking them all out of their current
bedding is pretty impossible).  Can they live in the Repashy diet or do they
need to be taken out and gutloaded separately before feeding?

Thanks to everyone for your helpful and hopeful comments.  I feel much
better knowing that I have a panel of experts helping me along.

-Jessica