Elizabeth,
?? No herp vet, to expensive. I'll try your suggestions.

Ron

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: gecko@lists.gekkota.com
Sent: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 9:08 pm
Subject: Re: [gecko]leopard gex problem

Ron ~

?

Have you tried putting her in a very humid hide for a bit to assist her in
shedding the eye cap--something like?a vented plastic?container with a warm
damp washcloth near a lamp for a couple of hours?? Would something gently rough
like "rubbing"?a washcloth over the area help?? Perhaps you could get a corner
of the loosened eye cap with a tweezers?? A herp vet?? Neosporin?

?

Elizabeth

?

In a message dated 8/20/2008 7:58:31 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL