From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf
Of Larrie Carr
Sent: zaterdag 4 februari 2006 19:17
To: geda-dev@seul.org
Subject: Re: gEDA: building under cygwin

Not a test to see if everything was working - a test if guile is working
properly under cygwin (Alex's comment).

I've run through about 3 test cases (examples on the network) and have found
the only hard to fix problem being the shifting libraries names and
footprints.

gschem, gnetlist, gsymbols, gerbv and pcb all seem to be playing nice.  pcb
over tightvnc is a little rough, but I can live without that.

Larrie.