Hi Werner,

>is it possible to become a developer status a SF.net?
>It would be easier to track and close bugs and feature requests.

        Absolutely.  You should now have access to whatever you need in
the bug/patch/feature trackers.  If you cannot do something, please let
me know.

>Maybe other developers have the same wish.

        Funny you should say that.  Carlos is also now a sf developer.
Any other developer who wants more access on sf in the bug tracking space,
please let me know, and I'd be happy to set you up.

                                                                -Ales

PS. DanM, I also added you while I was at it.  :)