Hi Carlos,

[snip]
>so we don't forgive it while someone with greater authority (Ales?)
>shows his opinion...

        Hmmmm. greater authority eh? :-)

        Anyways, my opinion, I like this patch and would like to get it
applied.  Getting rid of libgdgeda is a good thing.  However, I would
still like to keep both the new png backend and this libgd based backend,
since the rendering is slightly different between the two (nits for each).

        Thanks for filing the bug, Carlos.

                                                                -Ales

PS. Carlos, I still owe you a patch for the arbitrary attribute promotion.
    I haven't forgotten.