On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 21:46:14 +0200, kmk wrote:

> your desktop interface. This can be accessed with the gconf-editor in
> /desktop/gnome/interface/can_change_accels
>
> Or via the customization menu of the desktop:
> /Desktop/Preferences/Menu&Tool_Preferences/editable-menu-accelerators

Just dicovered yet another nifty GTK-feature to activate:
        detachable toolbars
Move the toolbar of gschem and even the menu bar somewhere else
e.g to the other screen on a xinerama system. Thus the schematics area
gets close to the physical dimensions of your screen.

For some reason this does not apply to pcb (yet?). Shortcut customization
and detachable menus work with both, gschem and pcb, though.
I'll put these hidden features in the wiki...

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak
http://lilalaser.de/blog