Dave McGuire,

Well somehow I ended up e-mailing you directly without realizing it (the
gmail reply selection is mostly automatic, so it caught me off guard when it
switched from mailing the gEDA list to mailing you).

Anyway, for the benefit of everyone else, here's my last e-mail in case you
want to comment on it.