On Mar 1, 2007, at 9:32 AM, al davis wrote:
"expensable petty cash" range of money for a bounty
setting business.

That's why I made my comment.  The person who created the
software has already demonstrated some commitment.  If I
was ready to pay for an enhancement to Icarus Verilog, I
would only consider Steve to do it.

I see what you mean...  without being one of the core
developer team, you don't have much viability, so why worry
about the mechanics of negotiating a trade. For that case,
allowing to be paid via credit cards is still going to help a
deal along.  And the set up time to be ready for it is about
an hour.

Businesses would rather issue a  purchase order, and write a
check.

  Perhaps they will adapt to the changing world of commerce eventually.

          -Dave

--
Dave McGuire
Port Charlotte, FL