Hi Bob,

according to the archives, you were looking in August 2006 for
manufacturers of PCB on ceramic substate.

Did you find anything?

I'm looking for something similar now, for a circuit containing a
few Hittite HMC975 switches (it's not cryogenic, however).

Another problem I have is that, on an alumina substrate, with a
dielectric constant close to 10 and 5mil thick, I get a line
width of about 0.13mm (5mil), which is reasonably well matched
to the dimensions of the bonding pads of the chip, but I am unable
to find capacitors narrower than about 0.25mm (10mil) with low
losses in the 4-20GHz range.

Anybody knows of a capacitor manufacturer that could provide
this kind of device?

        Regards,
        Gabriel