Dear Members,

I've just upgraded to newest available version of pcb opengl branch from git
(commit from 27 June, Only assign stencil planes where sub-compositing is
required) and I found out that silk screen is not drawn on far side of the
board.
Normally components that are on the far side are drawn with grey colour, but
now I can see only pins, SMD pads (drown as expected in grey) but no silk
screen. The layout looks the same when I use TAB to flip the board or 3D
"control window".
Is there some hidden option that needs to be set or is it a bug? Now working on
boards with components on both sides are strange :-).

Very Best Regards,
Michael W.