On Thu, 08 Sep 2011 17:50:33 +0200
Stefan Salewski <m...@ssalewski.de> wrote:

> For me, I never loved the many tool changes, and I was never able to
> remember all the key combinations. "er" is edit rotate, "ve" is view
> extend. For the later I am not really sure -- have not used gschem for a
> year.

Don't forget, while “ve” is View Extents, “ev” alters all invisible
text and attributes making them visible!

It is not like “en” which just toggles the display mode to show
invisible text, but “ev” actually changes the entities.  If you
don't realize what happened and undo it right away, you will
basically screw up the whole schematic.  (I think “ev” action
should be removed or at least prompt for confirmation; I've said so
before on this list.)

Regards,
Colin