Martin Stolle a écrit :
On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 10:36:32AM +0000, Werner wrote:
Thanks for that hint

I changed now %vif to %wif and get no more annoying message-window and it works
in fullscreen-mode too. (Since I don't know what the i in wif means.)

I've got the command %wif jpegtran -rotate 90 -copy all -outfile %p_tmp %p; then mv %p_tmp %p;else
    rm %p_tmp;fi
now.
But the program jpegtran seems to work only for jpeg. Mostly this is enough, but
I would be glad to have such command also for png, gif ...

Does somebody have a line for such converting (e.g. via convert from
ImageMagick?)?

The "i" is part of the "if".  The command starts right after the "w".

Anyways, try this:

%wif convert -rotate 90 %p .tmp_%p; then mv .tmp_%p %p; else rm .tmp_%p;fi

(Unfortunately, adding _tmp to the end of the temporary file doesn't
work, as imagemagick tries to deduce the file format from the extension
and doesn't know what to do with it).

Martin

Note that latest geeqie supports "%w if convert..." syntax.
It was introduced by me in revision 763, here is the svn log message:

Improve editors a bit:
- allow whitespaces before and after %v, %V, %w
- allow % escaping using %% (mandatory to use shell commands than contain % characters) - display a dialog on execution if a syntax error is detected (only for generic editors)
- update README editors section

Best regards,

--
Laurent Monin aka Zas