Klaus Ethgen a écrit :
> Hi,

Hi Klaus,
> Am Di den 25. Aug 2009 um 16:18 schrieb Laurent Monin:
> > Thanks for the numbers !
>
> Yea, thanks. It shows in numbers what I just felt.
>
> > It would be interesting to have such numbers for recent hardware too (n
> > CPUs/more RAM).
>
> I think it would be no other result. Even more it might be worse as the
> searching algorithm for sidecars.

Numbers will say if you're true or wrong there.

> Maybe it is profiting from more then one CPU. But I think many users
> will use it on single core machines.

According to http://store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey/, dual core and quad
core
are progressively more popular among gamers at least.
Today's processors are mostly dual core.
So i think it will be interesting to have similar numbers for such
platforms.

--
Zas