Hey list,

since using Geeqie (1.0beta2) my workflow became easy and fast than
before. Thanks for this great photo manager :)

I'd like to ask for some minor improvements:

- Tags: Adding color-tags to photos (we have numbers 1-6, but they're
deleted every time closing geeqie...maybe changing this?)

- Bookmarks: I have my photos in different folders and on different hard
drives. Having bookmarks would be really conveniant.

So far I'm very satisfied with Geeqie! Please keep up the good work!

Best regards,

Robert