Hi there,

I'm happy to have found geeqie. It's great. I already was a fan of gqview but
geeqie is wonderful.

There is one thing I'd like the developers to change:
When i right click in the keywords window over a keyword the menu entry »hide
...« is already selected. And when i then release button by accident the hole
branch is hidden. I'd like this menu entry to be activated on purpose only like
the zoom in the menu of the picture window.

There is one more thing. The meny entry to add a keyword is far more often used
by me than all other entries. So maybe it's a good choice to put this at the
top of this menu.

Best regards
Lars