R S-11 wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for help to configure the file grouping function for
> "sidecar-extension". I want to be able to rename or copy all three or four
> dependent files of an image. The jpg with the raw file behind and the xmp
> sidecar >.jpg;%raw;.ufraw;.xmp < is the preset and works good.
> But when I want to add a sidecar file like > _MG_2611.CR2.pp3 <
> (which is the file extension with the process parameters of RawTherapee
> for a CR2 canon raw) and use   > .jpg;%raw;.ufraw;.xmp;.CR2.pp3 <
> the pp3 sidcar is only shown for the file, when I click on that image to
> start geeqie with it. It's also possible to rename all this files
> together,
> but it does not show  pp3 sidecars with the other images together in this
> directory. Any hint would be very welcome,I love geeqie -
> in my opinion you should promote more your panel-View (time-line) strg+j
> and have there the possibility to open a image with a
> double-click in the "normal" geeqie mode.
> Thanxx for the program and p l e a s e  c o n t i n u e!!

> Nokia and AT&T present the 2010 Calling All Innovators-North America
> contest
> Create new apps & games for the Nokia N8 for consumers in  U.S. and Canada
> $10 million total in prizes - $4M cash, 500 devices, nearly $6M in
> marketing
> http://p.sf.net/sfu/nokia-dev2dev

Hi
It's been some time since you posted this message, but maybe you are still
looking for the answer.

If you open the Files tab on the Preferences page and set "Disable File
Filtering" you will get the functionality you are looking for.

Alternatively use the Add click box under the Files section to add a new
file type. It will default to the extension ".new", so you will need to
click on it and change it to ".pp3".

Colin Clark...